Transfer Information

If you have questions about transferring Spanish or Portuguese credits from another university, first look at our University Equivalency Courses handout below.

If your courses are NOT listed in the handout below, please e-mail  Dr. Bateman and include the following:

–Your major and minor

–Your BYU ID number

–Which course you took at the other university, and which BYU class or major/minor requirement you want it to count for

–A copy of the syllabus for each course you want transferred


University Equivalency Courses